I’m always looking for something healthy to snack on or to enjoy with my tea or coffee, but I’m incredible inpatient when it comes to baking. Also I’m not a big fan of endlessly Long ingredient lists, so here is my recipe for the easiest, healthiest, but still really really delicious, cookie with just 3 ingredients!
Prep: 5 min. Baking time: 15 min. Total time: 20 min.
- 2 Bananas (medium-sized)
- 160g oatflakes
- 70g dried fruit (cranberries fit this recipe well!)
- (optional) some cinnamon
- pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- mash the bananas
- Combine with the oats
- Add the dried fruits
- take some of the mess out of the bowl and form little balls, lay them on the baking sheet
- press them flat with the back of a spoon
- bake for 15 minutes and you’re done!