I have always something to snack on with me, and this is one of my favourite snacks! You can use those donuts as breakfast, snack or dessert, it’s up to you! Furthermore you can make donuts or muffins out of the dough, that’s also up to you!
Prep: 5 min. Baking: 30 min. Total: 35 min.
You need: (makes 6 donuts or 12 Muffins)
- 150g banana
- 150g flour (wholewheat)
- 50g oatflakes
- 1/2 apple
- 9g baking Soda
- 150ml water (with gas!)
- a pinch of salt
- mash the banana, dice the apple and Combine
- add the flour
- add all other dry ingredients
- Combine with the water
- fill into a donut baking form or into a muffin form
- bake for 30 min. at 180°C
- when you want to eat them on the next day, heat them up on the toaster!
- I like to eat them along with strawberries or other fruit, be creative!
- don’t use paper forms! the muffins are hard to get off the paper
one donut has about 115 cal.
one muffin has about 60 cal.