Avos have a lot of benefits for your health ,body and beauty. Here a just a few of them:
- Avocado is a great source of monounsaturated oleic acid that research has shown to both reduce dangerous low-density lipoprotein cholesterol at the same time as increasing the more beneficial high-density lipoprotein cholesterol .
- The monounsaturated fats in avocado are also beneficial for improving your skin tone. They are vital for maintaining good moisture levels in the epidermal layer of your skin that make it look and feel soft and healthy. Omega-9 fats can additionally help reduce skin redness and irritation and are involved in repairing damaged skin cells.
- Many people would be surprised that a food high in fat and calories would be considered good for weight loss. However research has shown that monounsaturated fatty acids are more likely to be used as slow burning energy than stored as body fat.
I have tried avocado raw, as a dip or as sauce many times, I just didn’t like it. But I want those benefits! So I created a recipe I like, and now I want to share it with you! 🙂 prep : 7 min. baking: 25 min. total time: 32
you need: (serves 1)
- 1 avocado
- 1 eggplant
- 3 cherry tomatoes or 1 tomato
- a litte onion
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 dried tomatoes
- preheat a pan with a little oil in it
- preheat the oven to 200°C
- cut the eggplant lengthwise and spoon it out,it will look like a boat
- dice the eggplant flesh you spooned out, also cut the tomatoes, dried tomatoes and onion in pieces, slice the mushrooms
- put all into the pan, except the eggplant boats
- meanwhile peel the avo and remove the stone, mash it
- when the vegetables in the pan are a little brown take them out and put them into the bowl with the mashed avocado
- mix it well
- now fill the eggplant boats with the avo-vegetable mix and put into a baking dish
- bake for 25 min.