Actually I wanted to make sweet potato fries but there were no sweet potatoes at the supermarket, so I spontaneously decided to make carrot fries! At first I was scared because I thought they would turn out too hard but they were exactly perfect and so delicous, try them! 🙂
prep time: 5 minutes baking time: 15-20 min. total tine: 20-25 min.
you need: (serves 1)
- about 500g carrots
- spices (1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp pepper)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- preheat your oven to 200°C
- peel the carrots and cut them lenghtwise in half
- cut these halfes lenghtwise again
- if your carrots are long, cut them in half
- toss in olive oil and add the spices
- spread the fries on a oven rack
- bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes
- serve with healthy ketchup or another healthy dip
calories: 220 without a dip or a side dish, make sure to eat something along with it, otherwise you won’t get enough calories!