This tasted like autumn, give it a try!
prep time: 10 min. cooking/baking time: 30min. total time: 40 min.
You need: (for 1-2 servings)
- ~200g pasta
- 1/2 hokkaido pumpkin, seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- spices (pepper, chili, rosemary)
- optional pine and pumpkin seeds
- heat up your oven to 200°C
- cook pasta according to package
- slice up the pumpkin, line the slices on a baking tray and bake for 15-20min. or until easily cuttable, flip the slices halfway through
- save three slices and cut the rest in cubes, add the cubes into a blender with a little water and blend until smooth
- heat up a large pot (take your pasta pot – less dish washing!) and add the pumkin pureé. Add the spices (I took about 1/2 tsp of each) and garlic, add some water if the sauce is too thick
- add the pasta and stir until everything is well combined
- cut the remaining pumpkin slices in small cubes and mix it with your pasta
- serve immediately and top with pine and pumpkin seeds