I’ve been seeing those 2-ingredient pancakes (egg, banana) floating around on tumblr and instagram and I wanted to have a simple and quick recipe for vegan pancakes, so I played around a bit and ended up with this – perfection. Only three ingredients, and one of them is water! They’re so healthy, you could have them everyday without regrets. You haven’t lived your vegan life to the fullest if you never tried these.
you need: (for one serving/ ~3 pancakes)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 small banana or 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- (optional) vanilla, cinnamon, carob.. whatever you like!
- put the rolled oats in your blender or food processor and blend/process until you get oatflour
- put the flour into a seperate bowl
- now add the banana and water into the blender and blend until smooth
- mix everything together and add more taste if you want (vanilla, cinnamon, carob..)
- heat up a pan, you can use some oil if you want to, but it’s not needed
- fry the pancakes as usual, using 2-3 tbsps batter per pancake, they’re done when they’re slightly brown
- top with everything you can find and enjoy! 🙂