My mom bought a spiralizer a few days ago, so of course I needed to make myself a big serving of zoodles! I came across carrots in my fridge and decided to try a curry carrot sauce and this was the best.decision.ever. And it’s so easy!
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- spices: curry, chili, pepper
- in a large pot heat up a tbsp water, add garlic and onion and fry it for about 1 minute
- add carrots and let it cook for 5 minutes, season with pepper
- now add the vegetable broth + 1 cup water, bring to a low boil then reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until veggies are tender
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- now add curry and chili, add it in small amounts and use your taste to find the perfect amount
- blend again and you’re done!